- Inventory Extraction and Attack Map Design for AWS, Azure, GCP & On-Premise
- Exploit widely used Cloud Services e.g., O365, G-Suite and Azure AD etc
- Lateral movement from on-premise to Cloud & vice-versa
- Backdoor Hybrid Multi-Cloud Environment for Stealth Persistence access
- Abusing Mis-Configured Cloud Services for Privilege Escalation
- Exfiltrate Sensitive Data from Hybrid Multi-Cloud Environment
- Bypassing Security Controls in Multi-Cloud …
Cybercriminals have long targeted Active Directory (AD) as a valuable prize in their quest to gain full control over a network. The consequences of this can be dire.
That’s why businesses worldwide are willing to pay top dollar for cybersecurity experts who can detect and mitigate these types of advanced attacks.
You can be in high-demand for these skills when you complete our advanced …
- Develop a mindset to perform process injection in MS Windows Environment
- Analyse the events that are generated by different process injection techniques
- Premium study materials including pdf, videos and codes
- Help with developing custom tools
- Practical experience in different process injection techniques used by Threat Actors
Original Price: $49
Our Price: $12
This course teaches the process of examining malicious software to understand how it works in a safe manner. With the growing number of cyber threats, the ability to analyze and understand malware is becoming an essential skill for professionals working in the cybersecurity industry. By taking this course, you can gain the knowledge and skills required to analyze different types …
In today’s world of continuous integration and continuous delivery, it has become imperative to involve security checks at every step of the process. The automation of build, deployment, and setup preparation processes using DevOps process as well as automating code review, security scanning, security testing, and vulnerability management using DevSecOps processes improves the quality and security posture of the project …
This course consists of 100% hands-on technical labs, utilizing Kali Linux to hack a variety of intentionally vulnerable operating systems. All of the resources to build the labs are free. Detailed instructions on how to set up the labs are included within this course. To make the most out of this course, it is recommended that you actually perform the …
User mode malware on Windows is ubiquitous and custom user mode implants are used regularly in red-team engagements. Knowledge of the latest malware techniques helps red teamers improve their custom tooling, malware analysts in taking apart malware, and anti-malware solution developers in designing behavioral solutions to detect malicious activity.
The common theme amongst all Windows malware and implants is that they …
Stand out and 10x your value with this in-demand skills. Cybercrime is expected to cost companies 10.5 Trillion annually. With the rate of attacks increasing, the demand for DevSecOps skills is at an all-time high. Be recognized as a top tech professional and land high-paying jobs.
You will be able to
Drive adoption of DevSecOps at your company
Automate security checks to prevent …
A complete introduction to 0-day discovery for Windows targets, focusing on closed-source real-world software, including kernel modules and user code.
At completion of the training, you should be familiar with modern bug classes (logic vulnerabilities, TOCTOU, buffer overflows, file system related, double-fetch, etc) and how to discover 0-day vulnerabilities in both userland and kernel components via manual approaches (involving …
Showing 37–45 of 549 results