An Application Programming Interface (API) is a software connection that allows applications to communicate and share services. Hacking APIs will teach you how to test web APIs for security vulnerabilities. You’ll learn how the common API types, REST, SOAP, and GraphQL, work in the wild. Then you’ll set up a streamlined API testing lab and perform common attacks, like those targeting an API’s authentication mechanisms, and the injection vulnerabilities commonly found in web applications.
In the book’s guided labs, which target intentionally vulnerable APIs, you’ll practice:
- Enumerating API users and endpoints using fuzzing techniques
- Using Postman to discover an excessive data exposure vulnerability
- Performing a JSON Web Token attack against an API authentication process
- Combining multiple API attack techniques to perform a NoSQL injection
- Attacking a GraphQL API to uncover a broken object level authorization vulnerability
By the end of the book, you’ll be prepared to uncover those high-payout API bugs that other hackers aren’t finding, and improve the security of applications on the web.
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.