Size: 13.0 GB
The concepts and exercises in this course are built on the fundamentals of offensive security. An understanding of general penetration testing concepts and tools is encouraged, and a background in security fundamentals will provide a solid foundation upon which to build Red Team concepts.
Many of the Red Team concepts taught in this course are suitable for anyone in the security community. Both technical staff as well as management personnel will be able to gain a deeper understanding of Red Team exercises and adversary emulations.
Who Should Attend SEC564?
- Security professionals interested in expanding their knowledge of Red Team exercises in order to understand how they are different from other types of security testing
- Penetration testers and Red Team members looking to better understand their craft
- Blue Team members, defenders, and forensic specialists looking to better understand how Red Team exercises can improve their ability to defend by better understanding offensive methodologies, tools, tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Auditors who need to build deeper technical skills and/or meet regulatory requirements
- Information security managers who need to incorporate or participate in high-value Red Team exercises.