Size: 7.79 GB
What you’ll learn.
- A solid understanding of how containers work and the available security options
- How Docker relates to containers
- How to securely manage containers throughout their life cycle, from building images to running containers in production
- How Kubernetes works and how to deploy and maintain a secure cluster for container workloads
Who is this for?
- Any IT, security, DevOps or DevSecOps professional who is working with containers, Docker, Kubernetes or other cloud-native technologies who wants to ensure their container infrastructure is resilient to attacks