The course is suitable for programmers, project managers or software architects and provides indications on the methodological bases, standards (as Owasp best practices) and tools for developing secure code, avoiding the inclusion of bugs or vulnerabilities in the programs. Various practical workshops are carried out to support the theoretical treatment, which show the use of the tools and the mitigation of some of the vulnerabilities most frequently found in web or desktop applications.
Who this course is for:
- Software developers
- Project managers
- Software architects
- Knowledge of programming languages
What you’ll learn
- Secure programming of application code
- Main vulnerabilities inherent in applications
- Secure coding
- Owasp methodologies and standards
- Understand how to mitigate and not introduce vulnerabilities in applications
- Web Application Security
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like