Highly sought-after cybersecurity professionals are those able to demonstrate their skills immediately. Being practical weighs heavier than degrees/certifications because it all boils down to what you can do.
In this intermediate-level course, I am teaching you a very specific skill: recon in cybersecurity. You will be able to apply this skill in areas such as cybersecurity research, bug bounty hunting, and penetration testing.
The majority of course-materials you find online are tailored to beginners. This course is nothing like that. I don’t show you how to set up an environment or how to install tools.
Time is the most important resource we have. Therefore, I cut through all of the non-sense and show you how I use my knowledge, skills, mine and other people’s tools for security research and bug bounty hunting. You will learn:
- about my personal bug bounty hunting methodology
- why recon can open doors to multiple security threats
- how to find and choose good private or public programs to hack on
I’ll also teach you:
- about my manual and automated recon tactics
- about the importance of coding in recon
- subdomain discovery and bruteforcing
- about bucket hunting, github recon and dorking
- how to analyze JS files
- and much more.
By the end of this course, you will be armed with powerful skills for your professional engagements.
Who this course is for:
- Cybersecurity enthusiasts who want to focus on recon for bug bounty hunting, security research and penetration testing.
- Cybersecurity Professionals who seek reconnaissance skills.
- Anyone who meets the requirements/prerequisite and wants to learn recon in cybersecurity.
- To successfully complete the course, you need to have knowledge of computer networking, the penetration testing methodology, basics of cybersecurity, basic Linux skills, knowledge of Kali Linux/Parrot OS, knowledge of Python and Bash. If you are familiar with other very used modern programming and/or scripting languages, this is a plus. You are welcome to take the course even if you do not meet the criteria, provided that you can get yourself on track on-the-go.
What you’ll learn
- Reconnaissance for Cybersecurity Research and Bug Bounty Hunting
HOMEPAGE – https://www.udemy.com/course/reconcybersec/
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download link dead.
You May Also Like