In this course, provides three subsections in which will include an introduction from beginner’s concepts to advanced concepts of Python hacking. Let us see in detail what concepts will be covered throughout this course.
- In this course, you will be learning about Python Hacking fundamental basics which includes an introduction to the course, this section also includes basic programs like hello world, length function, decrypt the message, etc
- In this course, you will learn about basic concepts like messages, while functions, length functions, variables and all concepts related to Python Hacking.
- In this course, you will learn about the concepts related to the cipher program which includes how to write and understand Ceaser cipher programs along with how to decrypt and encrypt the messages.
- The second section of the course includes the intermediate level concepts which include an introduction to the intermediate concepts related to Python hacking.
- This section also includes how to create a check English program using Python programming concepts which is useful for encryption of messages or decryption of messages and a detailed understanding of this programming.
- In this course, the third section includes all about the advanced concepts which include an introduction to advanced concepts related to Python hacking techniques.
- In this course, you will learn about a concept of simple substitution cipher concepts that are used in the hacking process using Python programming language.
This course provides fundamental basics form beginners to advance teach which the students or professionals can apply it on both personal and organizational projects. In this course, you will be learning an introduction to Python hacking, cipher programming and understanding the program, simple substitution cipher, creating check English, etc along with examples. In this course, you will learn about encryption and decryption concepts which are the main concept of hacking along symbol types.
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download link dead.