Size: 1.3 GB
- Good understanding and practical proficiency of XSS, XSRF, SQLi and basic HTML5 attacks.
- Ability to read and understand PHP code will help, although it is not mandatory.
- Basic development skills required.
This training course is for…
- Penetration Testers
- Web developers
- IT admins and staff
By obtaining the eWPTX, your skills in the following areas will be assessed and certified:
- Penetration testing processes and methodologies
- Web application analysis and inspection
- Advanced Reporting skills and Remediation
- Advanced knowledge and abilities to bypass basics advanced XSS, SQLi, etc. filters
- Advanced knowledge of different Database Management Systems
- Ability to create custom exploits when the modern tools fail