Network security is a set of technologies that protects the usability and integrity of a company’s infrastructure by preventing the entry or proliferation within a network of a wide variety of potential threats.
Multiple layers of defenses at the edge and throughout the network make up network security. Policies and controls are implemented at each network security layer. Access to network resources is granted to authorized users, but bad actors are prevented from carrying out attacks and threats.
As more business applications migrate to private and public clouds in today’s hyper-connected world, network security becomes a greater challenge. Furthermore, applications are increasingly implementing virtualization and deployed across multiple locations, some of which are outside IT security teams’ physical control. With the amount of cyber-attacks on businesses increasing all the time, network security is becoming increasingly important.
This Network Security Course is a complete power-pack course which focuses on Computer Networking, Ethical Hacking and Information Security! Only course which focuses on all the aspects of Security.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn Cyber security, Computer Networking and Ethical Hacking
- Students, IT Professionals, Consultants who want to get started with Computer Network
- Those who are looking to pursue certifications like CEH, ECSA, OSCP, CCNA and other security certifications
- Those who want to start a career in Bug Bounty Hunting
- Students must be able to understand English
- Student should be enthusiastic to learn Network Security
- No Linux or programming or hacking knowledge required
What you’ll learn
- Master the fundamentals of Computer Networking, Cyber security and Ethical Hacking – ALL in one course!
- The perfect course to get you started with fundamentals of Networing – Learn LAN, MAN, WAN Network Models and OSI, TCP/IP Reference Models
- The only course that will teach you how to start from ZERO and become a professional Ethical Hacker + NEW CONTENT every month will be added
- Master the protocols from all the layers – Presentation, Application, Network, Physical, Data Link Layer, etc.
- Learn different attacks like SQL Injection, XSS Scripts, CSRF, File Upload Vulnerability, Command Execution and much more!
- Learn the perfect Pentesting Methodology and participate in Bug Bounty Programs
- Hunt Basic XSS Vulnerabilities on Live Environments including Metasploitable and OWASP BWAPP
- Learn Class full Addressing, IP Address Allocation, Classless Inter domain Routing (CIDR) and IP Address Practicals
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.