Are you ready to level up your game?
Ready for the hardest boxes to hack?
Want a challenge without feeling overwhelmed or confused?
I finally did it. I finally decided to create the last series in my three part collection on pwning Hack The Box machines.
There are tons of free write-ups and Youtube videos on-line that will show you how to breach a box but almost none of them break down the process step by step.
And almost none of them include all the commands as a tidy reference.
And even fewer map all attacks to the MITRE ATT&CK Matrix.
What I’ve done is taken you on a journey into my mind as I help you understand how an expert hacker thinks. You will get the behind-the-curtain view into my thought process as I think through difficult scenarios and carefully step through each obstacle until the box is pwned.
In addition, after we pop the box, we’ll take a step back and understand what vulnerabilities led to the initial intrusion vector by exploring host logs, vulnerable application source code and event logs.
I’ve prepared everything you need for learning success in one convenient package.
So, I’m going to ask again – are you ready to level up your game?
You are about to learn the following tools and techniques from an offensive perspective:
- MITRE ATT&CK Enterprise Framework TTPs
- Burp Proxy
- Burp Embedded Chromium Browser
- Web Application Attacks: SQLi
- Web Application Attacks: Reflected XSS
- Web Application Attacks: SSTI
- Polyglot Payloads
- Web Application Attacks: Command Injection
- Reverse Shells: Powershell
- Reverse Shells: Powershell Upgrade
- Reverse Shells: Netcat
- Reverse Shells: Meterpeter
- Reverse Shells: PSExec
- Reverse Shells: NoPAC
- Base64 Encoded Powershell Payloads
- Blue Team: wmic
- Blue Team: tasklist
- Blue Team: Get-WmiObject
- FoxyProxy SOCKS Proxies
- Lateral Movement
- Resource Development: Commando VM!
- Resource Development: Exploit Testing and Maldoc creation
- Defense Evasion: charlotte
- Defense Evasion: Meterpreter
- date (sounds lame but we actually use it in a way you’ve never seen before)
- Detection Engineering: Log Review
- Secure Coding Principles: Source Code Review
If this doesn’t excite you, you are not the right person for this course.
But if you’re ready to freggin’ have a blast and take your learning and skills to beast mode click Buy Now and let’s begin!
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate to Advanced Red Team Operators
- Intermediate to Advanced Penetration Testers
- Security Conscious Software Developers
- Blue Team SOC Analysts
- Blue Team Threat Hunters
- Cybersecurity Managers (wanting to understand initial intrusions and mitigations)
What you’ll learn
- How modern adversaries breach public facing webservers
- How to weoponize benign applications with exploits
- How to evade AV and EDR with advanced shellcode loaders
- How attackers move laterally, create reverse tunnels and expand influence on the victim network
- How to think in terms of MITRE ATT&CK and understand the vernacular.
- How to test and validate SQLi, XSS, SSTI and more
HOMEPAGE – https://www.anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/how-to-hack-the-box-to-your-oscp-part-3/
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.