This course is specifically designed to provide a refresher of the topics of the GCP Associate Cloud Engineer Exam. This course is designed for experienced GCP engineers that need a refresher of the objectives before taking the exam. If you need more hands on help then taking additional course would be wise before taking the exam.
An Associate Cloud Engineer deploys applications, monitors operations, and manages enterprise solutions. This individual is able to use Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud.
The Associate Cloud Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- check Set up a cloud solution environment
- check Plan and configure a cloud solution
- check Deploy and implement a cloud solution
- check Ensure successful operation of a cloud solution
- check Configure access and security
- Access to a Google Cloud Platform account such as a free tier.
- Using the Google Cloud Platform for six months or more
- Someone who is able to provision services such as VMS, Networks, VPCs, storage and data services in GCP.
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like