Full Stack Web Development – Welcome to the Complete Web Development Bootcamp, the only course you need to learn to code and become a full-stack web developer.
this Web Development course is without a doubt the most comprehensive web development course available online. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to mastery. Here’s why:
- The course is taught by the lead instructor Ujwal who is working at Microsoft.
- The course has been updated to be 2021 ready and you’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies used at large companies such as Apple, Google and Netflix.
Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) is the foundation of website and web application development. It allows you to ensure that your content is understood by both segments of your audience: the people who watch, read, or listen to your content, and the computers that display it. In this course, learn how to craft excellent HTML with the pieces that HTML itself has to offer. Instructor Ujjwal Simmons highlights all of the fundamental concepts you need to use HTML thoughtfully.
He focuses on semantic markup: tagging content as what it is, and not just for formatting, convention, or convenience. This has a far-reaching impact for those who consume the web differently; it ensures that when a screen reader or a system (like a search engine) consumes a page, it knows exactly what it contains and how to categorize that information.
Full Stack Web Development
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a stylesheet language that allows you to control the appearance of your web pages. In this hands-on course, Christina Truong demonstrates the concepts that form the foundation of CSS, explaining what you need to know to tweak existing CSS and write your own.
An expert explains how to add colours and other design elements to take your web pages beyond just black text on a white background. He shows how to use selectors, how the box model defines the spacing and sizing of page elements, and how to style text and manage basic layouts with Flexbox and Grid. He also covers working with advanced selectors, creating fluid layouts, and determining when to use the float and position properties. Plus, at the end of the course, you’ll walk away with an actual project—an online résumé page.
PHP remains one most popular server-side languages used to build dynamic websites. Although it is not especially difficult to use, nonprogrammers often find it intimidating. This introductory course was designed to change that by teaching you PHP through a series of clear, focused, and easy-to-follow lessons. covers control structures, variables, arguments, and person class in a series of hands-on exercises. He then moves on to more advanced topics, including try/catch statements, resolving changes between versions of PHP, and form validation. Upon wrapping up this course, you’ll have the skills you need to start developing and maintaining interactive websites using PHP. Full Stack Web Development
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn to code through building fun and useful projects, then take this course.
- If you want to start your own startup by building your own websites and web apps.
- If you want to take ONE COURSE and learn everything you need to know about web development, take this course
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to write HTML, the programming language that powers the web.
- Explore the concepts that form the foundation of CSS. Learn how to select content, style text, manage layouts, and more as you work on a real-world project.
- Learn effective search skills such as identifying reliable sources, learning where and how to find information, and participating in online communities.
- Build websites with HTML & CSS
- Build mobile-friendly websites with Bootstrap 4 & CSS
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.