Size: 1.20 GB
You Will Learn:
- The most common uses of regular expressions and how to apply them in places you weren’t even aware of.
- The process of iteratively building and testing regular expressions for things you want to match.
- Techniques for overcoming common gotchas like dealing with whitespace
- How to Evaluate the efficiency of expressions by the number of steps it takes to match.
- A definitive guide to escaping so you’ll know when and how to do it
- How quantifiers can be used to match specific numbers of data occurrences
- How to use capture groups to reference specific matched content and perform additional operations on it
- Complex behavioral structures like lookarounds and conditionals
- The use of modifiers to match case-sensitive, enable free-spacing, or match in single line mode.