Size: 3.72 GB
What you’ll learn.
The CompTIA CySA+ certification exam includes five primary objectives:
- Threat and vulnerability management
- Software and systems security
- Security operations and monitoring
- Incident response
- Compliance and assessment
Who is this for?
Three to four years of hands-on information security experience is recommended, as well as a Security+ or equivalent knowledge. This certification path is designed for:
- Cybersecurity analysts
- Cybersecurity specialists
- Information security managers
- Anyone looking to improve their analytics skills and earn an intermediate-level certification!