Python has rapidly become one of the most popular programming languages around the world. Compared to other languages such as Java or C++, Python consistently outranks and outperforms these languages in demand from businesses and job availability. The average Python developer makes over $100,000 – this number is only going to grow in the coming years.
The best part? Python is one of the easiest coding languages to learn right now. It doesn’t matter if you have no programming experience or are unfamiliar with the syntax of Python. By the time you finish this course, you’ll be an absolute pro at programming!
This course will cover all the basics and several advanced concepts of Python. We’ll go over:
- The fundamentals of Python programming
- Writing and Reading to Files
- Automation of Word and Excel Files
- Web scraping with BeautifulSoup4
- Browser automation with Selenium
- Data Analysis and Visualization with MatPlotLib
- Regex parsing and Task Management
- GUI and Gaming with Tkinter
- And much more!
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download link dead.