ACOUSTIC GUITAR SYSTEM is a guitar course for beginners who keep asking the same questions:
“How can I go from playing simple basic chords to beautiful sounding melodies in a few weeks.”
“what about putting music theory into practice so that I can finally come up with my musical ideas.”
Acoustic Guitar System is an online course that will show you how to play guitar in the most creative, musical, and practical way.
In this guitar course, I am going to show you how to transform your guitar playing and become a creative guitar player.
We will cover things such as:
“Fingerstyle technique and how to pluck the strings to achieve the perfect tone, dynamics, and control. We will play basic melodies, chords, arpeggios, and musical ideas that will shape your fingerpicking technique.”
“Practical music theory and how to put into practice basic concepts such as intervals, major and minor chords, extended chords, major and minor scales, and more. Acoustic Guitar System | Melodic Guitar Lessons for Beginner”
“Beautiful chords on the guitar and how to use fingerstyle guitar to spice things up and create chord progressions that are simple yet interesting. We will cover major and minor chords as well as major 7th, minor 7th and dominant 7th chords as well as add9 and more.”
Scales and melodies on guitar and how to write a beautiful melody by learning the notes of the scale and then wisely write combine chords and single notes.
Basic percussive technique on the acoustic guitar such as thumb slap and thumb slap and strum.
This guitar course is perfect for any guitar player who wants to learn more about playing guitar and truly understand how to put together chords and melody.
Who this course is for:
- Guitar players who want to learn guitar in a musical, practical and interesting way.
- Players who want to learn beautiful chords.
- Guitar players who want to learn how to write a melody using the notes of a scale.
- Guitar players who want to learn extended chords.
- Guitar players who want the tool to become a professional guitar player and teacher.
What you’ll learn
- Learn basic major and minor chords as well as extended chords such as maj7, min7, add9, sus4 and more.
- From scale to melody. How to use the notes of a scale to write a melody.
- How to play musical ideas using fingerpicking/fingerstyle technique.
- Practical music theory and how to play musical ideas using intervals.
- How to harmonize the major and minor scale and put together chord progressions.
- How to implement extended chords in your playing.
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download link dead.