A-Z MATHS FOR DATA SCIENCE IS SET UP TO MAKE LEARNING FUN AND EASY
This 100+ lesson course includes 23+ hours of high-quality video and text explanations of everything from Linear Algebra, Probability, Statistics, Permutation and Combination. Topic is organized into the following sections:
- Linear Algebra – Understanding what is a point and equation of a line.
- What is a Vector and Vector operations
- What is a Matrix and Matrix operations
- Data Type – Random variable, discrete, continuous, categorical, numerical, nominal, ordinal, qualitative and quantitative data types
- Visualizing data, including bar graphs, pie charts, histograms, and box plots
- Analyzing data, including mean, median, and mode, IQR and box-and-whisker plots
- Data distributions, including standard deviation, variance, coefficient of variation, Covariance and Normal distributions and z-scores.
- Different types of distributions – Uniform, Log Normal, Pareto, Normal, Binomial, Bernoulli
- Chi Square distribution and Goodness of Fit
- Central Limit Theorem
- Hypothesis Testing
- Probability, including union vs. intersection and independent and dependent events and Bayes’ theorem, Total Law of Probability
- Hypothesis testing, including inferential statistics, significance levels, test statistics, and p-values.
- Permutation with examples
- Combination with examples
- Expected Value
AND HERE’S WHAT YOU GET INSIDE OF EVERY SECTION:
- We will start with basics and understand the intuition behind each topic.
- Video lecture explaining the concept with many real-life examples so that the concept is drilled in.
- Walkthrough of worked out examples to see different ways of asking question and solving them.
- Logically connected concepts which slowly builds up.
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead.