This mindfulness based yoga program has been created to support any person experiencing depression or difficult times.
Yoga, when done in a mindful and rhythmic way, can calm the nervous system, change the brain waves and bring a sense of inner peace and calm.
This program has been designed using four short mindfulness based practices that each go for around 20-25 minutes, I recommend doing these practices each morning on consecutive days if possible, however, if this is not possible, you can do this program anytime that suits you.
Once you enroll in this course, you also receive a 10 page journal has been included with this program, this journal contains 10 important questions that are designed to help you to get in touch with how you are feeling, you can use this journal for greater self clarity, self understanding and to help you to work towards creating the best version of yourself.
You don’t need any yoga experience to take this program, each practice is gentle on the body. Slow, mindful movements are used in this program to create a sense of safety and wellbeing for the body and the mind, no physically challenging yoga poses are used in this program.
I hope that you love this offering!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anybody experiencing depression or difficult times
What you’ll learn
- Enjoy four daily yoga practices for inner calm, clarity and self awareness
- Learn how to use yoga as a supportive tool during depression and difficult times
- Do yoga in a way that calms the nervous system and brings about feelings of inner peace
- Learn how to use mindful movement to help you feel good in body and mind
- BONUS: A New You Journal! Enjoy 10 journaling pages with prompts to help you discover the best version of yourself
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download link dead.