When you have a YouTube channel, you always want to get as many clicks, views, watch time, likes, shares and subscribers as possible. Applying proper SEO – search engine optimization, is the best way to get your videos noticed and grow your channel. This course is here to help you optimize your YouTube videos, so I’m going to take you step by step on how do this.
I’m Greg Shields, as a TOP RATED SELLER on FIVERR, I’ve been providing YouTube SEO for my customers for several years. I currently have over 500 5-Star reviews from my customers on Fiverr, so I’m going to walk you through exactly what I do to produce great Search Engine Optimization results for YouTubers in over 40 countries around the world. We all know that Google is the top search engine in the world. And YouTube, which is also owned by Google, is the Second largest search engine in the world.
Any content – website, blog or videos – that gets posted on the internet, should have properly optimized keyword tags, titles, and descriptions. This means that you need to optimize each of you videos with the keywords that people commonly search for in YouTube and Google searches. When you use these keywords properly, your videos are more likely rank higher in search results – sometimes over time, and sometimes immediately.
So basically, this course will focus on 5 main things:
- TWO Complete Case Studies
- Marketing Tips and Tricks
That might sound very basic and simple, but there’s actually strategy to doing this right. A lot of people aren’t familiar with this strategy, but if you follow along, I’ll explain everything in greater detail, so you will understand how to write your own great SEO for your YouTube videos.
If your not confident that you don’t know how to do all of this properly, don’t worry. This course is basically a tutorial and checklist about everything you need to do to write proper SEO for your YouTube videos, so that you have the best chance to get noticed and grow your channel.
You’re going to be able to look over my shoulder and see everything that I do to create great SEO for my customers.
– YouTube channel
– Traffic, views
– Growth, monetization
– Millions of YouTube channels
– Most have less than 100 subscribers
– Google Autocomplete
– YouTube Autocomplete
– Paid tools – TubeBuddy
– Collect keywords
– Organize and sort keywords
– Dedupe list of keywords
– Alphabetize keywords
– 500 characters
– Word count
– Search volume vs Competition
– 100 characters
– Multiple terms
– Match with top keywords
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to improve their YouTube video SEO Search Engine Optimization. Whether you are a YouTube beginner, or you have been making videos for a while and just want to learn how to improve your SEO skills, I’m confident that you will find this course to be useful. I present the course information in a clear, easy-to-understand, easy-to-follow, and conversational way. I provide real examples of how to apply all of the concepts that I am teaching, so that nothing is left to the imagination.
What you’ll learn
- I will show Step-by-Step how to generate the best targeted KEYWORDS & KEYWORD PHRASES to maximize the SEO Search Engine Optimization of your YouTube videos.
- I will show Step-by-Step how to write the best video TITLES to maximize the SEO Search Engine Optimization of your YouTube videos.
- I will show Step-by-Step how to write the best video DESCRIPTIONS to maximize the SEO Search Engine Optimization of your YouTube videos.
- I will share YouTube video MARKETING TIPS & TRICKS to help maximize the SEO Search Engine Optimization and Ranking of your YouTube videos.
- Build and Grow your YouTube audience by increasing Views and Subscribers
- Monetize your YouTube channel to generate monthly passive income
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download link dead.