Vedic Math is a collection of techniques or sutras to solve mathematical arithmetic in an easy and faster way.
It consists of various sutras which can be used to solve problems involved in arithmetic, algebra, geometry, multiplication, subtraction etc. Using regular Math, is sometimes complex and time-consuming. But Vedic math’s general techniques, are applicable to all sets of data and with specific techniques, numerical calculations can be done faster.
Vedic Math course can be divided into levels. But we provide it as a combined course. So instead of dividing the topics as per levels; We have included the grade fit contents in this combined module.
In this course, you will learn in detail vedic math tricks and techniques as per the sutras and various magic tricks on mathematical and logical concepts.
Advantages of Vedic Mathematics
- Vedic Math is simple yet interesting compared to regular Math.
- Vedic Mathematics enriches knowledge and understanding of Mathematics and shows clear links and continuity between various branches of Mathematics.
- Vedic Mathematics methods come as a boon for all competitive exams (such as Management, Banking, Engineering etc.) as mathematic problems can be solved with amazing accuracy and speed.
- Vedic Mathematics is a most natural way of working that can be learnt and mastered with ease and in a very short time.
- Vedic Mathematics system also provides a set of independent crosschecking methods.
- The element of choice and flexibility develops clarity of mind and intuition.
- Leads to improvement in mental ability, sharpness, creativity and intelligence.
- Problems are reduced to one-line answers.
- Reduces dependence on calculators.
- Vedic Math is complementary to regular Math taught in schools.
- Students learning Vedic Math excel at school.
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download link dead.