Start your studies early!! The new CompTIA Security+ exam launches November 7th, 2023, but we wanted to give you a SNEAK PEEK at our upcoming course before the official exam launch. Now you can start your studies today for the SY0-701 exam, and we’ll be adding new objectives covered so you can prepare to take the newest Security+ exam.
Welcome to the TOTAL: CompTIA Security+ Certification (SY0-701), a course from the production studios of Total Seminars with subject matter experts Mike Meyers, Dan Lachance, and Lyndon Williams.
This course covers everything you need to know to pass your CompTIA Security+ (SY0-701) certification exam. This course will ensure you have the knowledge and skills to be a great entry-level cybersecurity tech AND help make sure you are ready to pass the CompTIA Security+ exam. Mike Meyers is the President of Total Seminars and is well known as the “Alpha Geek“. Mike is widely known as the #1 CompTIA author and instructor with over 1 million books in print. Dan Lachance is a highly motivated and passionate IT evangelist. He is a consultant, trainer, and author with over 20 years of experience in the IT security industry. Lyndon Williams creates innovative cybersecurity solutions with Cisco, Palo Alto, and Juniper platforms to provide business acceleration and produce intelligent, resilient automated response and remediation systems. He is also an instructor for CyberNow Labs, teaching students the necessary skills to start their journey toward becoming Cybersecurity Analysts.
This course shows you how to:
- Apply the three “A’s” of security: authentication, authorization, and accounting
- Scan your wired or wireless network and assess it for various weaknesses
- Use cryptography to assure integrity of data through hashing and confidentiality of data through symmetric/asymmetric cryptosystems and public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Understand critical concepts in risk management, like setting up alerts, responding to incidents, and mitigating vulnerabilities
- Identify how hackers are trying to get into your network, IT infrastructure, and physical assets and how security techs help prevent those breaches
- Prevent attacks ranging from simple malware to sophisticated exploits to social engineering that take advantage of people’s trust, relationships, and lack of knowledge
- Secure an enterprise environment, including creating incident response reports and disaster recovery plans as well as establishing business continuity
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download link dead.