The field of cybersecurity has grown tremendously in the past few years. With every new breach, we realize just how important analysis skills have become in identifying, mitigating, and protecting networks. Wireshark is one of the most important tools in the toolbox for identifying threats, spotting unusual behavior, and analyzing malware behavior; you just need to know how to use it.
In this class, we dive deep into traffic flows to learn how Wireshark can be used to analyze different steps in the Cyber Kill Chain. This is a lab-driven course, with plenty of hands-on, to learn about:
- Creating a security profile
- Filters to spot abnormal traffic patterns
- Analyzing scan activity
- Malware analysis
- How to spot data exfiltration
- Finding traffic from unusual sources with GeoIP
- Analyzing a brute-force attack
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download link dead.