Welcome to the “The Complete Social Engineering & Malware for Hacking Course” course.
Enroll and learn how to hack Windows, Mac OS X, Linux & Android by Using Social Engineering and how to secure yourself from hackers.
Whether you want to get your first job in IT security, become a white hat hacker, or prepare to check the security of your own home network, Udemy offers practical and accessible ethical hacking courses to help keep your networks safe from cybercriminals.
Our Student says that: This is the best tech-related course I’ve taken and I have taken quite a few. Having limited networking experience and absolutely no experience with hacking or ethical hacking, I’ve learned, practiced, and understood how to perform hacks in just a few days.
What you’ll learn
- Ethical hacking involves a hacker agreeing with an organization or individual who authorizes the hacker to levy cyber attacks on a system.
- Becoming an ethical hacker involves learning at least one programming language and having a working knowledge of other common languages like Python, SQL, C++
- Many hackers use the Linux operating system (OS) because Linux is a free and open-source OS, meaning that anyone can modify it. It’s easy to access.
- Ethical hacking is legal because the hacker has full, expressed permission to test the vulnerabilities of a system
- The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification exam supports and tests the knowledge of auditors, security officers, site administrators, security.
- Learn how to create undetectable malware using MSFvenom, Veil, TheFatRat, Empire Project, etc
- Passing the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) exam indicates that the credentialed individual is an expert in the governance of information security
- The different types of hackers include white hat hackers who are ethical hackers and are authorized to hack systems, black hat hackers who are cybercriminals.
- Learn embedding malware in pdf and doc files
- Learn the working mechanism of Social Engineering Toolkit
- Learn social engineering techniques and terminologies
- Learn about the Metasploit Framework
- Learn how to achieve a realistic “vishing” attack: hacking people by phone
- Learn how to collect information about people by using OSINT (Open Source Intelligence)
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download link dead.