Size: 3.06 GB
Who is this course for?
- Back-end developers familiar with frameworks like ASP.NET, Rails, Django, etc who want to add Node to their toolbox
- Front-end developers who want to transition to full-stack development
You don’t need any familiarity with Node, Express or MongoDB.
What You’l Learn…
- All about Node module system
- Use existing Node packages or publish your own
- Implement CRUD operations
- Store complex, relational data in MongoDB using Mongoose
- Implement data validation
- Implement authentication and authorization
- Handle and log errors effectively
- Set up configuration for various environments (dev, test, prod)
- Write unit and integration tests
- Build features using test-driven development
- Deploy your Node apps to Heroku
- And much more!