C is the most natural language when you learn to think the way a computer thinks. By learning C, you connect with everything that happens under the hood in your system. C is the key to developing performance-critical solutions, and this course is the key to exploring every detail of this programming language.
With Byte Garage, you will learn everything you need to become a true professional. We don’t just scratch the surface. You will discover all the background, good practices, and things you need to pay special attention to with us.
This is a brand new course, coming from a brand new team. Here some topics you will learn:
- Data Types and Variables
- Control Flow
- Dynamic Memory Allocation
- Preprocessor and Macros
- File Input and Output
- Modular Programming
This course is particularly suitable for:
- complete beginners who want to learn programming in C
- who want to learn programming closely with bare metal
- who wants to work on the firmware of embedded systems and microcontrollers
- who wants to work on high performance, high load, real-time software
- programmers who come from high-level languages curious to find out what happens under the hood
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download link dead.