This course is one of the rarest resources you will find on the internet about secure shell in spite of it’s importance for Linux admins. It has been designed for students to excel in their Linux skills in the working environment.
What am i going to present in this course ?!
The course is aimed to teach Secure Shell for beginners, intermediates and even advanced system admins who wish to develop their skills in Linux. Starting all the way from the Secure Shell basics up to how master It. So i am going to start with :
- Secure Shell Overview
- Configure and install secure shell on Linux or Windows
- Using secure shell for remote connection
And then i’ll move on to:
- Copying and transferring files among systems in a secure way
- Multiple SSH sessions with screen
- Running applications on different Linux machines
- Running applications on windows OS
- Configure Virtual Network Computing ( Remote Desktop )
- Maximum Security ( Securing The Secure Shell )
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download link dead.