This is the 4th installment of our series SDR for Ethical Hackers and Security Researchers and in this series, we are going to learn the core concept of GSM and LTE based networks. We will create our own GSM and LTE based network using LimeSDR. But you can continue this course without LimeSDR as well and understand the concepts of GSM & LTE network and create virtual GSM network without LimeSDR.
We will start this course by understanding LimeSDR and its frequency range then we will setup LimeSDR and update its library and firmware.
After getting the grip on our SDR tools we will dive into GSM network and try to grasp the core concepts of GSM network we will discuss the main components of GSM network like BTS, BSC, MGW, MSC, HLR. After getting an idea of GSM core components we will create virtual GSM network and once we are comfortable then we will start the actual GSM network with our LimeSDR device. We will also learn and program our own SIM cards and then we will make connection with our own GSM network using these SIM cards.
After Creating our own network and connecting phones with this network we will call from one phone to another and do SMS from one phone to another. We will also capture and analyze GSM network packets using Wireshark.
After GSM network we will move to LTE based network and create our own LTE network using same LimeSDR device. Then we will also understand the core concept of LTE networks and start our own LTE network.
We will program LTE SIM cards as well and connect these LTE SIM cards with our LTE network using our LTE based phone. At last, we will also capture and analyze LTE network packets using Wireshark.
So, in this course you will get a very good idea of GSM and LTE network and at the end of the course YOU WILL BE ABLE
1. To create your own GSM or LTE network
2. To program your own SIM cards for your own networks
3. To Connect your phone with your own network and do call and SMS
4. To get your own 4G LTE network
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Interested in Software Defined Radio.
- Anyone Interested in learning core concepts of GSM and LTE network
- Anyone Interested in SIM programming for GSM & LTE network
- Anyone who wants to create own GSM & LTE network
What you’ll learn
- Core concepts of GSM & LTE network
- How GSM and LTE network operates
- Create your own GSM & LTE network
- Packet analyzation of GSM & LTE based network
- SIM programming for GSM and LTE networks
- Role of SDR in GSM & LTE network
HOMEPAGE – https://www.anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/software-defined-radio-4/
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.