Have you ever thought of how many different wireless devices you are surrounded with? All of these are secure enough!
We are going to see the security and threat level of different wireless devices, how to Sniff data out and how to transmit data. We are going to Use HackRF One Board in this course and utilize the complete power of HackRF One Board.
We are going to discuss different frequencies Like VLF, LF, MF, HF, VHF, UHF, SHF, EHF and what are the things which operates into these frequency range. We will also discuss what is wavelength and how wavelength is related to different frequencies.
We will use tools like QSpectrum analyzer to analyze the frequency spectrum.
We will start this course by understating the HackRF One Board and then we will update latest Firmware into it. After that we will do a quick overview of different tools which are compatible, and we can use with HackRF One Board.
We will try to do Capture and Reply attacks on Wireless Doorbell, Wireless Switch and Car Remote Key. Then we will see how to transmit and receive Text data using HackRF One Board. We will also see how we can Broadcast FM Radio using the very same board. we will do Analog TV broadcast as well using the same board. In the end we will do an interesting practical of hacking Drone FPV (First Person View) camera and Sniff signals using our HackRF One Board.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Interested in Software Defined Radio.
- Anyone Interested in Learning the use of SDR in Security.
- Anyone Interested in learning the power of HackRF One Board.
- Anyone Interested in transmitting and receiving frequencies with HackRF One Board.
- Anyone Interested in capture and reply attacks using HackRF One Board.
- Anyone Interested in hacking different wireless devices.
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to SDR (Software Defined Radio)
- Basics of HackRF One Board
- Using different tools with HackRF One Board
- Transmitting different frequencies using HackRF One Board
- Receiving different frequencies using HackRF One Board
- Understanding the security level of different wireless devices
- Understanding the threat level of different wireless devices
- Capture and reply attacks on different wireless devices
- Sniffing signals of wireless devices using HackRF One Board
- Broadcasting signals for different wireless devices
How to Download – https://youtu.be/b4jIFGjCDBs
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the link dead.