This course is meant for the beginner who wants to know about PowerShell and some basic scripting with PowerShell. We will start at the beginning, using PowerShell Cmdlets and then moving on to a script in which those same Cmdlets can and will be used.
At the end you should know how to use PowerShell, using its Cmdlets and knowing how to do basic PowerShell scripting!
Who this course is for:
- Any beginner to PowerShell Cmdlets
- Any beginner to PowerShell scripting or any scripting
What you’ll learn
- You will be able to use PowerShell Cmdlets and use nice ‘one-liners’ and create your own!
- You will be able to automate tasks
- You will understand how to create a PowerShell script from the ground up
- You will understand what variables are
- You will understand If statements
- You will understand what arrays are
- You will understand loops like While and Foreach
Free Download Links-
- Contact us to buy the Google Drive download link of this course in $2.
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.