The latest release of PHP has created a massive spark among developers, needless to say how popular a back-end scripting language it is. With this course, you’ll get a deep insight into 3 cool projects that are built on PHP, and you’ll learn different ways to improve your development.
Once you’re familiar with setting up your environment and using the basic syntax of PHP, we’ll begin with an entry-level project, where we’ll show you how to build a URL shortener. You’ll understand how to make effective use of MVC and how to connect up to the database. From there, we’ll show you how to automate testing for our project and how to create functional tests. Next, we’ll jump on to building an authentication platform, where you’ll be introduced to Test Driven Development and CRUD, to create persistence storage. We’ll show you the beauty of using the REST API and you’ll also learn how to alleviate the load on the database. Finally, we’ll build a social sharing platform, where we’ll tighten the security and let users interact with each other in real-time.
With this course in your hands, you’ll be confident of the practical use cases of PHP and will be ready to take your development skills to the next level.
About the Author
Michael Lively has worked in a variety of roles in the software development industry for over 15 years, from developer to development director. He has worked on a variety of different projects and a variety of different technologies over that time, from small home-grown sites serving a handful of regular users to large enterprise platforms serving millions of consumers.
His current job is with Slickdeals.net, the largest and most trusted deal sharing community and a routine presence in the top 100 sites in the US. In addition to his professional work, he has been an active member of the PHP open source community. Some of his contributions include the database extension for PHPUnit and an alternative mocking framework for PHP called Phake.
Who this course is for:
- The video is for all PHP programmers. It will benefit not only begineers but also expert programmers. The viewer will learn how to solve important problems relating to scalbility and performance through the help of projects.
What you’ll learn
- Quickly create isolated development virtual machines for your projects
- Learn the new features of PHP 7 that make it well suited to quickly create web applications
- Use PHP’s object oriented features to implement the Model-View-Controller pattern
- Write tests in PHP Unit to create an automated test suite for your application
- Use test driven development to help produce and refactor reusable code in a web application
- Convert single server sites using technologies like file backed storage into highly scalable sites that can be ran on multiple servers
- Use a micro framework called silex to quickly develop complex web applications
- Use PHP to create real-time streaming functionality using the Comet model
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.