Welcome to my course Penetration Testing & Website Hacking.
This course covers web application attacks and how to learn bug bounties. There is no prerequisite of prior hacking knowledge and you will be able to perform web attacks and hunt bugs on live websites and secure them.
This course is not like other hacking or penetration testing course with outdated vulnerabilities and only lab attacks. This contains maximum live websites to make you comfortable with the Live Hunting Environment.
This course will start from basic principles of each vulnerability and How to attack them using multiple bypass techniques, In addition to exploitation, you will also learn how to fix them.
This course is completely focused over pen testing web applications with ZAP”
The ZAP, is a fine grained tool that every penetration testers, hacker, developers must have in their arsenal and hence required a solid understanding and through training to perform security testing from its core. ZAP can work with and integrate with many tools in the hacking, penetration testing segment such as: SQLmap, nmap, Burp suite, Nikto and every tool inside kali linux. Invoking with burp gives much flexibility to combine the power of ZAP and burp suite at the same time and in complete order.
Who this course is for:
- Any Beginner who wants to start with Penetration Testing
- Any Beginner who wants to start with Bug Bounty Hunting
- Web Developers
- Security Analysts
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to OWASP ZAP Scanner and Proxy tool
- Web Application Penetration Testing – Live
- This course will help you to switch from using pirated Burpsuite tool to Open Source OWASP ZAP tool.
- Setting Up ZAP with Browser
- Intercept requests using a Burpsuite proxy
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download link dead.