The Offensive Security Engineering course focuses on the hands on skills it takes to run the infrastructure operations behind a “Red Team”. This course will cover C2 frameworks such as Empire, Merlin, and even the Metasploit framework’s C2 capabilities. In addition this course will cover multiple scenarios that will require students to configure custom drop boxes, reverse VPN tunnels, phishing campaigns, and more.
This course is great for those who are already in IT or Security and are looking to expand their horizons to learn how the back end of an offensive security operation works. Whether you’re a software developer, system administrator, or a newfound penetration tester, this course is for you!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Penetration Testers
- Experienced System Administrators
- Beginner Security Analysts
- Intermediate Security Engineers
- Software Developers
- Familiarity with Metasploit
- Penetration Testing Fundamentals
- Intermediate Programming Skills
- System Administration Fundamentals
- Computer Networks
What you’ll learn
- Command and Control
- Red Team Operations
- System Administration
- Offensive Security
- Custom Implant Development
- Serverless Framework
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like