If you did plan to start your career in Information Security, Network Protocol Analysis is a crucial skill that has to be acquired. In this course, we will cover the following,
- Built display filter expressions, this helps us to filter packets of our interest. This portion helps you to familiarize yourself with Wireshark’s Display filter language.
- In the TCP based protocols, we can see the data from the TCP stream. In this course, you will learn to follow a TCP stream, reconstruct a TCP Stream, and recover an unsecured username and password from Trace.
- While investigating any suspicious activity, it is very important to export objects from a PCAP file. This course covers exporting objects from HTTP traffic and reconstruct the browsed images.
- ·You might have to create a profile in Wireshark, which helps us in saving significant time to audit/troubleshoot the network.
- TCP three-way Handshake Analysis helps you to identify and analyze the initial three-way handshake.
- Decoding the ICMP packet to understand the Double Deaded ICMP Packet Analysis.
- Create an I/O graph to plot the packet data and protocols in visual representation.
- A conversation is a traffic between two IP addresses. We cover to extract and Save a single subnet conversation.
- Understanding the Zero Window Condition and Windows Update process.
Who this course is for:
- Computer Forensics/Digital Forensics Professionals
- Incident Response Personnel
- Information Security Professionals
- IT Managers
- Law Enforcement Personnel
- Legal Professionals
- Network Administrators and Architects
- System Administrators
- Basic knowledge of Networking
- Understanding TCP/IP fundamentals.
- A computer with Internet connection
What you’ll learn
- The Network Packet Analysis (NPA) course starts with the fundamental networking basic concepts, networking methodologies. This course will drive you into necessary software tools to analyze network data packet traffic for the purpose of intrusion and threat detection, network defense and primarily to identify offensive operations by attackers. NPA is an outstanding industry standard training program for participant who are interested in analyzing traffic to learn how a program or application works using network, or determining if a networked device is infected with malware or intruders. If you perform incident response or are involved with investigations, this course will help you take your skills to the next level. Wireshark will be used as the primary analysis tool.
- Learn how to use troubleshoot networks using Wireshark.
- Analysis security problems
- Review Packet Analysis
- Debug protocol/program implementation
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download link dead.
You May Also Like