By the end of this course, you will have EVERYTHING you need to do a complete vulnerability assessment from start to end, on your own, using Nessus without wasting years of time trying to do it on your own and realizing you need help with it or ANY previous experience!
- When you get work like this in the real world, you will be given policies to follow. I will precisely explain to you how to correctly follow these policies while you are creating your scan inside Nessus.
- Watch as I reveal secrets of the Industry and Nessus which experts keep to themselves. “You gave amazing inside information”, a student gave a short review about me in one of my previous courses.
You will love the fact that this course is REALLY EASY TO FOLLOW ALONG. All you have to do is play, pause and then practice what I do in your own lab environment (which I will also help you to build), and under a week, you will have these special skills.
This entire course is made with no script, no boring powerpoint, we will jump straight into complete hands-on practicals. So it’s going to be more raw fun than you have ever imagined, trust me 🙂
You can start this course with any knowledge level and go further from there. You will be motivated by watching the lectures in the course to try what I do, and if you fail, you experience the greatest value of the course which is access to the instructor (yes, me!) for help.
SKIP YEARS OF EXTRA TIME AND HARD WORK that most beginners spend learning Nessus & Vulnerability Assessment and boost your skills and career immediately!
ZERO RISK: If you aren’t IN LOVE with this course Udemy will refund your entire purchase amount within 30 days. NO questions asked!
You have literally nothing to lose and so much to gain!
Who this course is for:
- Penetration testers looking to build deeper knowledge of nessus
- Cyber security enthusiasts desiring to learn more about vulnerability assesments.
- Freelancers wishing to add an in demand skill to their profile.
What you’ll learn
- Nessus Essentials
- Nessus Professional
- Automated Vulnerability Scanning
- Writing Custom Professional Reports
- Nessus Secret Tips and Tricks
- Concept of Second Opinion Scanning
- Unauthenticated & Authenticated Scans
- Network & Web Application Scans
- BONUS: Importing Results of Nmap In Nessus
- BONUS: Creating VA Project Worksheet (Reason #1 Why Experts Are Paid More…)
- BONUS: Vulnerability Scanning with Metasploit
- BONUS: Manually Analyze & Rank Vulnerabilities
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download link dead.