Size: 3.12 GB
Why should you purchase this course?
- The information in this course comes from first hand experiences in real world penetration tests.
- This course will provide you with advanced hacking techniques and expertise that can help you pass professional pentesting certifications such as eCPPT, OSCP, ePTX, PNPT, and more.
- The skills you will learn in Movement, Pivoting, and Persistence for Pentesters and Ethical Hackers are the same that employers are demanding from applicants looking to enter the field.
MP&P will cover topics such as:
- Username and Password List Generation
- Password Spraying
- Email Phishing
- Command and Control (C2)
- Credential Harvesting and Passing
- Routing, Port Forwarding, SOCKS Proxies, and Bind Usage
- Offensive PowerShell
- How the Misconfigurations We See in Real Pentests Happen
- Common Remediation Strategies You Can Use to Report to Clients