This course is created to make iOS Pentesting simple,easy & smart using customized mobile specific VM & Kali Linux with leatest tools and technologies
This course introduces students to the security concepts associated with iOS Apps developed using Objective-C (Swift iOS Apps are not used in the course). This is an intermediate level course, which begins with beginner level concepts. This course covers a variety of concepts such as iOS Application structure, Reversing iOS Apps using Hopper, Bypassing client side restrictions such as Jailbreak detection, SSL Pinning etc. . This course teaches you how to identify a variety of iOS App vulnerabilities such as Insecure Data Storage, Insecure Logging, Weak Jailbreak detection, insecure end to end encryption, SQL Injection etc.
The best part of the course is that you will get a detailed understanding of how to trace an iOS app’s runtime and write a bunch of Frida scripts to pentest the target applications.
Who this course is for:
- Penetration Testers
- Security professionals who are interested in Mobile App Security
- Anyone who is interested in ethical hacking and penetration testing
- Anyone who is interested in information security concepts
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to jailbreak an iphone (13.5-11)
- Learn the fundamentals of iOS Application Penetration Testing without Macbook (Only Kali Linux,Mobile Specific VM with preinstalled tools & Windows Machine used)
- Learn how to pentest iOS Applications built using Objective-C
- Learn iOS Application Penetration Testing using the modern day tools and techniques – Good Bye to old school tools
- Learn how to trace HTTP calls of an iOS app using Frida
- Learn how to trace crypto calls made by an iOS app using Frida
- Learn how to bypass Jailbreak detection in iOS Apps using objection
- Learn how to install and execute MobSF framework
- Learn how to Decrypt IPA files and reverse engineer using Hopper
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like