In this Mobile Application Security Course, you will learn most of the important tools and techniques used to test the security of your Mobile Devices and Applications. This course will begin by introducing Basics of Penetration Testing, Mobile Application Security, Android Architecture, Android Debug Bridge (ADB), Decompiling and reversing APK.
Also, you will learn to identify security flaws and the techniques to safeguard your mobile device from them using tools such as DIVA, MobSF, QARK, and Drozer.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning Mobile Application Security
- Mobile Application Developers who want to understand mobile application security
- Any IT Professional and Security Enthusiasts can pursue this course
- A PC with an internet connection
- A keen interest in learning about security vulnerabilities
What you’ll learn
- DIVA (Damn Insecure and Vulnerable App) to learn the flaws in Android application due to insecure coding practices
- Input Validation and Access Control Issues
- Performing end to end mobile application security testing through MobSF (Mobile Security Framework)
- Searching Android application security vulnerabilities through QARK (Quick Android Review Kit)
- Scanning security vulnerabilities in Android applications using Drozer
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like