This entry-level Microsoft Azure Administrator training prepares Azure administrators to take the AZ-104 exam, which is the one required exam to earn the Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate certification.
If your organization uses Microsoft Azure, you’re probably already well familiar with the security and compliance offerings, or the open source language and framework support, or the integration with hybrid, on-premise, and multi-cloud environments. But the strengths of Microsoft’s package of cloud solutions aren’t always accessible out-of-the-box. Any organization that moves its applications support, data management or networks to the cloud needs trained and certified Azure administrators. The AZ-104 certifying exam is one of the most recent additions to the family of certifications that set an administrator apart as an expert in implementing, managing and monitoring Azure services, and this training will prepare you for passing it.
For anyone who leads an IT team, this Microsoft training can be used for AZ-104 exam prep, onboarding new Azure administrators, individual or team training plans, or as a Microsoft reference resource.
What You Need to Know
This Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate training covers AZ-104 Azure exam objectives, including these topics:
- Configuring and managing resource locks, resource policies, and resource groups
- Configuring access to Azure with role-based access control (RBAC) policies and roles
- Importing and exporting data with Azure job, blob storage, and CDN endpoints
- Configuring Azure File Sync, file shares, and sync groups
- Creating Windows and Linux virtual machines (VMs) with high availability and networking
- Configuring VNET, Azure DNS, Network Security Group (NSG), and Azure load balancer
- Managing Azure Active Directory (AD) including objects (users, groups, and devices)
- Implementing multi-factor authentication (MFA)
Free Download Links-
- Contact us to Buy the Single Mega Drive Link of this Course for $1.5
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.