Welcome to “Metasploit Framework: Penetration Testing with Metasploit” course.
In this course, you will learn ethical hacking with the best ethical hacking distribution Kali, and the tool: Metasploit.
This is not a pure Penetration Testing course but Complete Penetration Testing with Metasploit course.
In this course, you will learn the capabilities of the Metasploit Framework while you are doing a penetration test.
Whether you want to get your first job in IT security, become a white hat hacker, or prepare to check the security of your own home network, Udemy offers practical and accessible ethical hacking courses to help keep your networks safe from cybercriminals.
Penetration testing skills make you a more marketable IT tech. Understanding how to exploit servers, networks, and applications means that you will also be able to better prevent malicious exploitation. From website and network hacking, to pen testing in Python and Metasploit, Udemy has a course for you.
Our Student says that: This is the best tech-related course I’ve taken and I have taken quite a few. Having limited networking experience and absolutely no experience with hacking or ethical hacking, I’ve learned, practiced, and understood how to perform hacks in just a few days.
I was an absolute novice when it came to anything related to penetration testing and cybersecurity. After taking this course for over a month, I’m much more familiar and comfortable with the terms and techniques and plan to use them soon in bug bounties.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become Metasploit Superstar
- Anyone who wants to learn Metasploit
- Anyone who wants to learn Penetration Test with Metasploit
- Anyone who wants to learn the tools to exploit vulnerabilities,
- Anyone who wants to learn Metasploit as exploitation and post exploitation tool
- Anyone who wants to learn “Pass the hash” method to compromise a Windows system with no vulnerability
- Anyone who wants to learn how to crack password hashes
- People who are willing to make a career in Cyber Security
- Anyone already in Cybersecurity but needs a up-to-date and good refresher
- Anyone who are beginner but wants to become expert
HOMEPAGE – https://www.udemy.com/course/metasploit-framework-penetration-testing-with-metasploit/
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead.