Students should have a general knowledge of the Linux operating system. This course is designed for beginner to seasoned Linux administrators.
- Administer and support Linux in your environment
- Manage and automate GNU open-source tools
- Create, edit, and search files and directories
- Connect to network services
- Run shell scripts for automation
HOMEPAGE – https://codered.eccouncil.org/course/linux-forensics?logged=false
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download link dead.