During this course you’ll develop the skills required to reverse engineer Android games and applications, statically and dynamically modify those applications, and develop simple proof of concept applications.
By the end of this course you’ll be able to create simple Android applications, reverse engineer your own and the applications of others, and modify these applications both statically and dynamically.
There are several Quiz and Assignment style challenges through the course designed to support your learning and provide practical learning opportunities.
This course will teach you all you need to know about Android reverse engineering, however, it is advised to come into this course with an already existing knowledge of programming and computational skills (such as using a CLI and computational thinking).
Who this course is for:
- People with a foundation knowledge in computing that want to develop their skills in offensive security, vulnerability research, and reverse engineering
- People who are interested in how Android and Android games work
What you’ll learn
- Learn how Android applications are developed
- Learn how to reverse engineer Android applications and games
- Learn how to patch and dynamically instrument Android applications for security testing
- Develop your skills with challenges that will assess your understanding through the course
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download link dead.