in this course, you will start as a beginner without any previous knowledge about the hacking, this course focuses on the practical side more than the theoretical side.
In this course you will learn how to set up your Kali Linux Environment properly and it’s going to be Kali Linux 2.0
which is the newest version of offensive security Organization, then you will learn how the Devices communicate with each other then you will go through the theory behind man in the middle attacks because this will help you to understand what’s going on, then we will learn the theory behind ARP poisoning and how to perform it.
This course is divided to four parts:
- Preparation: In this section, you will learn how to download and setup Kali Linux 2.0 properly as a virtual machine, and how you can update it, this will help you to create your safe Environment to do Penetration Testing .
- Network Basics: here you will learn the basics of networks that will help you to understand what you should do before network security testing.
- MITM Attack: this section which is the gravest and the funniest section in this course because its includes a lot of funny things that you can do such as (playing music in the target computer, stealing the passwords, etc….) and even fully control the connected device.
- Protecting yourself against these attacks: after learning these attacks now it’s time to learn how to protect yourself and your accounts against all previous attacks.
- tThese Attacks are working on any device such as (Tablets Laptops and Smartphones etc….) and on any operating system, such as (IOS, Android, Windows, Linux, OSX, etc….).
- You must practice what you learned to become an advanced level, because this course is focuses on practical side.
- This course is going to be always up to date.
- This course is only for ethical purposes.
- If you have any question or any problem, you can send a message to us or comment.
- After finishing this course, you will get a certificate from Udemy.
- All the people who enrolled in this course will get discounts for future courses.
- All the Rights are Reserved to iSecurityPro no other Organization is involved.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for the people who want to do a Penetration Testing against their devices
- for the people who wants secure their devices against these attacks
- For the people who wants to protect themselfs and there accounts against all of these attacks.
What you’ll learn
- Setup your Kali Linux environment properly
- You will learn the basics of network
- Learn some Linux commands
- You will be able to deal with a lot of Kali Linux tools
- Learn ARP Poisoning
- Launch ARP Poisoning attack
- Launch (Man in the middle attack)
- Gain access to any client account in the WiFi network
- Detect ARP Poisoning (MITM) attack to protect yourself against it
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.