Learn Bug Bounty Hunting & Web Security Testing From Scratch
This course assumes you have NO prior knowledge, it starts with you from scratch and takes you step-by-step to an advanced level, able to discover a large number of bugs or vulnerabilities (including the OWASP top 10) in any web application regardless of the technologies used in it or the cloud servers that it runs on.
This course Learn Bug Bounty Hunting & Web Security Testing From Scratch is highly practical but doesn’t neglect the theory, we’ll start with basics to teach you how websites work, the technologies used and how these technologies work together to produce these nice and functional platforms that we use everyday. Then we’ll start hacking and bug hunting straight away. You’ll learn everything by example, by discovering security bugs and vulnerabilities, no boring dry lectures.
The course Learn Bug Bounty Hunting & Web Security Testing From Scratch is divided into a number of sections, each aims to teach you a common security bug or vulnerability from the OWASP top 10 most common security threats. Each section takes you through a number of hands-on examples to teach you the cause of the security bug or vulnerability and how to discover it in a number of scenarios, from simple to advanced. You’ll also learn advanced techniques to bypass filters and security measures. As we do this I will also introduce you to different hacking and security concepts, tools and techniques. Everything will be taught through examples and hands-on practicals, there will be no useless or boring lectures!
At the end of the course Learn Bug Bounty Hunting & Web Security Testing From Scratch I will take you through a two hour pentest or bug hunt to show you how to combine the knowledge that you acquired and employ it in a real-life scenario to discover bugs and vulnerabilities in a real website! I will show you how I approach a target, analyse it, and take it apart to discover bugs and vulnerabilities in features that most would think are secure!
Who this course is for:
- Anybody looking to become a bug bounty hunter.
- Anybody interested in web application hacking / penetration testing.
- Anybody interested in learning how to secure websites & web applications from hackers.
- Web developers so they can create secure web application & secure their existing ones.
- Web admins so they can secure their websites.
What you’ll learn
- 95+ videos to teach you bug hunting & security testing from scratch.
- 80+ hands-on real-life examples – from simple to advanced.
- Discover the most common web application bugs and vulnerabilities.
- Discover bugs from the OWASP top 10 most common security threats.
- Bypass filters & security on all of the covered bugs & vulnerabilities.
- 2 Hour LIVE bug hunt / pentest on a real web application at the end of the course.
- My approach to bug hunting and web application penetration testing.
- The bug hunter / hacker mentality.
- Efficiency use Burp Suite to discover bugs and vulnerabilities.
- Discover sensitive & hidden information, paths, files, endpoints and subdomains
- Gather information about websites & applications
- Essential topics to bounty hunting.
- HTTP methods & status codes.
- Cookies & cookie manipulation
- HTML basics for bug hunting.
- XML basics for bug hunting.
- Read & analyse headers, requests and responses
- Discover information disclosure vulnerabilities.
- Discover broken access control vulnerabiltiies.
- Discover path / directory traversal vulnerabilities.
- Discover CSRF vulnerabilities.
- Discover IDOR vulnerabilities
- Discover OAUTH 2.0 vulnerabilities
- Discover Injection vulnerabilities.
- Discover Command Injection vulnerabilities
- Discover HTML Injection vulnerabilities
- Discover XSS vulnerabilities (Reflected, Stored & DOM).
- Advanced XSS discovery & bypass techniques
- Discover SQL Injection vulnerabilities.
- Discover Blind SQL Injection vulnerabilities.
- Discover Time-based blind SQL Injection vulnerabilities.
- Discover SSRF vulnerabilities.
- Discover blind SSRF vulnerabilities.
- Discover XXE vulnerabilities.
- The Burp Suite Proxy.
- The Burp Suite Repeater.
- The Burp Suite Filter
- The Burp Suite Intruder.
- The Burp Suite Collaborator.
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.