The training bootcamp is aimed at IT professionals or those seeking to enter the industry. This training focuses on the practical aspects of technical support jobs.
After completing all parts of this training, students can apply to enter IT support roles with confidence.
By completing the tasks, you will improve your practical skills in supporting, installing, configuring, and maintaining Operating Systems, maintaining Microsoft Windows and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows and networks, managing users, workstations and shared resources, security, and implementing operational procedures.
The full training will cover:
Windows services, operating system installations, web servers, remote access services, file & print services, user account management, OU’s, Active Directory management, GPOs, disk management, patch management, and performance monitoring.
What is Jobskillshare Training?
Our Managed Learning blends online on-demand video lectures with hands-on practice labs. Reinforce your knowledge by accessing REAL equipment online with no restrictions and full administrator privileges in real-time.
Jobskillshare collaborates with industry leaders to provide the most hands-on IT training using TestOut and real-live practice labs. This unique approach allows students to gain valuable experience by developing real-world IT skills. Students can practice IT skills in a realistic environment without expensive equipment by simulating hardware, software, operating systems, and entire network environments.
Who this course is for:
- Prepare for a career in the high-growth field of IT, no experience or degree required
What you’ll learn
- Gain skills required to succeed in an entry-level IT job
- Learn how to provide end-to-end customer support, ranging from identifying problems to troubleshooting and debugging
- Learn how to manage Windows 10, Active Directory, Office 365 and other IT support skills
- Apply your skills with hands-on projects and build a portfolio that showcases your job readiness to potential employers
- Sample resume and interview resources
HOMEPAGE – https://www.udemy.com/course/it-support-technical-skills-training-part-1/
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.