Welcome to MAKERDEMY’s “IoT with Raspberry Pi 4” course.
This is a beginner level course that will teach you to build your own IoT projects with the powerful credit-card sized computer. Do you wish to explore the world of IoT with the Raspberry Pi 4? Want to learn how to work with IoT platforms and implement end-to-end IoT projects with them?
This course is a one stop destination for getting started with the Internet of Things. By the end of the course, you will get a clear idea of how an IoT system works and how to use the Raspberry Pi 4 to build your own IoT projects. You will get introduced to, and work with two different IoT platforms, the Cayenne IoT platform and the ThingSpeak IoT platform. You will also learn how the MQTT API works and how to use it in your IoT systems. You will get to implement two capstone projects apart from other mini-projects. If you complete all sections in the course, and the course assignments, you will confidently be able to develop and work on implementing your own IoT solutions.
Throughout the course, we have provided a curated collection of original resources. These resources include links to documents for in-depth learning, links, videos, and more. At MAKERDEMY, we have a dedicated instructor team who will promptly answer any of your course-related queries.
So, what are you waiting for?! Come, join me in this course. I look forward to being your instructor for this course and turn you into an expert in the field of IoT!
Who this course is for:
- Any developer or engineer who wants to get a hands-on experience in the field of IoT with the Raspberry Pi 4
- IoT enthusiasts who wish to strengthen their IoT fundamentals and enhance their skills
- Electronics hobbyists who love tinkering with microprocessors like the Raspberry Pi 4, and work on implementing their own IoT based projects
- Anyone with minimal programming experience, who is interested in getting started with the world of the Internet of Things
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to use your Raspberry Pi 4 in IoT projects
- In-depth understanding of fundamental IoT concepts
- Learn how to use and work with the Cayenne IoT platform
- Implement a no code project using the Cayenne platform
- Learn how to use and work with the ThingSpeak platform
- Implement end-to-end IoT project using MQTT API in ThingSpeak
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.