Welcome to Intro to Bug Bounty Hunting and Web Application Hacking, your introductory course into practical bug bounty hunting. Learn ethical hacking principles with your guide and instructor Ben Sadeghipour (@NahamSec). During the day, Ben works as the head of Hacker Education at HackerOne. During his free time, Ben produces content on Twitch and YouTube for other hackers, bug bounty hunters, and security researchers. This course serves as a comprehensive guide and answers the number one question he receives, “how do I get started?”
This course will feature:
- An overview of 10+ vulnerability types and how to find them.
- Hands-on labs for each vulnerability type where Ben will walk you through how each bug works and how they can be further exploited.
- A practical lab where students will be attacking a fake organization to test out their newly acquired skills.
- An introduction to recon including asset discovery and content discovery.
- You will learn the tools of the trade and how to set up your hacking lab
- Introduction to bug bounty programs, how to read the scope, how to write a report a good report, and how to get your first invitation to a private bug bounty program!
This course will be updated based on changing bug types, recon tactics, and your feedback! Purchase of the course gets you lifetime access to all information and updates.
Notes & Disclaimer
This course will be updated regularly as new information becomes available. Ben is committed to providing as much assistance as possible and will be answering relevant questions within 48 hours. Please don’t be discouraged if you don’t immediately find a bug, this field is for resilient people committed to learning and figuring things out without much direction. Google will be your friend, and we encourage you to try things before immediately asking for a solution.
This course is meant for educational purposes only. This information is not to be used for black hat exploitation and should only be used on targets you have permission to attack.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in cybersecurity
- People interested in bug bounty hunting
- Anyone interested in ethical hacking
- Developers looking to expand on their knowledge of vulnerabilities that may impact them
- Anyone interested in application security
- Anyone interested in Red teaming
- Anyone interested in offensive security
- Basic understanding of web technology
- Linux basics
- Reliable internet connection.
What you’ll learn
- Learn 10+ different vulnerability types
- Ability to exploit basic web application vulnerabilities
- Basics of Reconnaissance
- How to approach a target
- Understand how bug bounties work
- Write better bug bounty reports
- Includes practical hands on labs to practice your skills
HOMEPAGE – https://www.udemy.com/course/intro-to-bug-bounty-by-nahamsec/
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like
Abhisekh · March 11, 2021 at 8:00 am
Please add mega link. 🙂
admin · March 12, 2021 at 4:37 pm
sir I would like to inform you that we removed the option of mega Link now from our upcoming courses because mega terminate our account if someone reports the copyright abuse to them so there is no sense in uploading the files in mega drive anymore. and also mega bounded the downloading quota… after 1-2 GB of download mega asks to buy the premium or to wait for 3-4 hours…. so if you can’t download from rapidgator then download it from zippyshare links.
Rohith · June 2, 2021 at 3:41 pm
The downloading link is not working. It shows 404 error
admin · June 4, 2021 at 6:22 pm
Links are fixed now sir…. please check how to download first from menu.
prthu · June 15, 2021 at 7:15 pm
do I have to download all files and then extract? I cannot extract single rar file.
admin · June 15, 2021 at 7:21 pm
yes sir you have to download all the files and then extract it
roahn · June 23, 2021 at 7:53 pm
The file doesnot work
admin · July 2, 2021 at 6:07 pm
Sir all the files are working absolutely fine…. check it again.
Shakhawat Hossain · June 14, 2022 at 5:35 pm
Many many thanks