This course focuses on a variety of attacks on the Internet, It systematically studies each layer of the TCP/IP protocols, discusses the vulnerabilities in its design and implementation, and demonstrates how to exploit the vulnerabilities in attacks. Many classic attacks are covered in this course, with great technical details.
The course emphasizes hands-on learning. For each attack covered, students not only learn how the attack works in theory, they also learn how to actually conduct the attack, in a contained virtual machine environment. The hands-on exercises developed by the instructor are called SEED labs, and they are being used by over 1000 institutes worldwide. The course is based on the textbook written by the instructor. The book, titled “Computer & Internet Security: A Hands-on Approach, 2nd Edition“, has been adopted by over 130 universities and colleges worldwide.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who is interested in ethical hacking
- Anybody who is interested in learning how the Internet works
- Anybody who is interested in learning how the Internet can be attacked
- Students who are interested in learning the theories and practices in the field of network security
- Graduate and upper-division undergraduate students in computer science, computer engineering, and IT-related fields
- Have basic programming background
- Understand basic operating system concepts, such as process, memory, kernel etc.
What you’ll learn
- Study classic network attacks and gain in-depth understandings of their technical details
- Study how the Internet and the TCP/IP protocols work
- Understand the security problems in the design and implementation of the TCP/IP protocols
- Master the fundamental attack (ethical hacking) and defense skills in network security
- Gain hands-on experiences through 11 labs (SEED Labs) developed by the instructor
- Implement Firewall, VPN, sniffer, spoofing, and various network security tools using C or Python
Free Download Links-
- Contact us to Buy the Single Mega Drive Link of this Course for $2
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like