Give your laptop a second life with this course! Is your laptop too slow? Overheating? Maybe you have a virus? Want to add some RAM or a brand new Solid State Drive (SSD)? This is a hands-on course focusing on both hardware and software aspects, showing you how to get started in these areas.
You’ve come to the right place. These high quality videos show you how to open a laptop, identify what’s inside and upgrade it. Give your laptop a second life!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Interested in Upgrading a Laptop
- System Engineers
What you’ll learn
- Dismantle a Laptop Easily
- Upgrade to a Solid State Drive in Minutes
- Clone a Hard Drive Easily or Make a Back-up
- Add and Replace RAM in your Device
- Identify Basic Components Inside of a Laptop
- Clean the Fan and Heatsink
- Replace Thermal Compound
- Upgrade BIOS
- Check Sensors and Temperatures of CPU and HDD
- Remove a Virus
- Speed up your Laptop
How to Download – https://youtu.be/b4jIFGjCDBs
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the link dead.