This course teaches various insecure implementations of Json Web Token (JWT) based REST APIs. This course begins by introducing students to the fundamental Json Web Token concepts. Even though, this is an entry level to intermediate level course, we encourage you to take this course if you already have basic Web Security knowledge as this course is designed to provide knowledge specific to Json Web Tokens and it does not cover the fundamentals of Web Security Testing and REST API Security Testing. Do note that the course involves a lot of JWT fundamental concepts and only the last module covers the practical attacks against JWT. So, please get your expectation right before jumping on the course. Rest Assured, you will feel confident about Json Web Tokens and JWT Security testing after completing this course.
As a bonus, a Virtual Machine is provided with all the source code used in the labs. So, you can change the code to have few more vulnerable implementations of JWT.
Who this course is for:
- Penetration Testers
- Web or API Developers
- Mobile Application Developers
- Security professionals who are interested in REST API Security
- Security professionals who are interested in JWT Security
- Anyone who is interested in ethical hacking and penetration testing
- Anyone who is interested in information security concepts
- The course covers all the required basics
- REST API/Web Application penetration testing knowledge is good to have
What you’ll learn
- Students will get Indepth knowledge about Json Web Tokens (JWT)
- Students will learn JWT Implementation Weaknesses
- Students will learn various practical JWT Attacks
- Students will learn how to securing JWT Implementations
- Students will learn how to do JWT based REST API Security testing
- Students will learn how HS256 and RS256 Algorithms work
- Students will learn how Hash Based Message Authentication Code (HMAC) works
- Students will learn how RSA Digital Signatures work
- Students will learn how to use openssl command line client to practice Cryptographic algorithms
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like