In this beginner’s course, you will learn the basics of the Godot game engine.
You don’t need any prior experience with game development, this course is aimed at complete beginners who have no previous knowledge or experience with game development.
This course aims to be an introduction to the Godot Engine and help beginners get started with creating games their own games using this awesome tool.
In this course you will learn:
- Fundamentals of the Godot game engine
- How to use nodes and scenes (Godot’s building blocks)
- Scripting with GDScript (Godot’s easy to use programming language)
- How to design games in the Godot game engine. You are going to learn the mindset of a Godot developer when it comes to designing a project.
- You will create 2 awesome games after learning all the basics that you need.
- The first project is a clone of the classic arcade game pong.
- Next you will build a space shooter shoot’em up game called Star Shooter.
- After all of that you will have all the basic knowledge you need to get started with making games with Godot.
At the end of this course, you will have a solid grasp of the basics of Godot that you can start building upon. You will be able to start developing your own games by yourself!
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download link dead.